Absolute Software Inc.
If you determine that our software does not work as expected, you can return the software within 30 days for a full refund. Please forward the e-mail confirmation (receipt) to email@example.com along with the reason of returning the software.
Absolute Software provides full refund of your payment in the following cases:
1. When you stably encounter an error which is preventing you from using our software properly, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time or are unable to suggest a temporary solution.
Please note that, in this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, file samples, etc.
2, If you experience hardware incompatibility issues (our software does not support your hardware, e.g. - capture card or DVD Drive) that prevents you from using our software properly and we are unable to eliminate the incompatibility within an acceptable period of time or suggest a temporary solution.
3, If you accidentally bought the software more than once.
4, If you purchase Absolute Software from a retail store or other online distributor, please consult the specific return policy of that establishment. We will not accept returns on purchases that originated from third parties.
5.A stated feature of the registered version fails to perform in the manner outlined in any written or verbal correspondence, sales material or advertising by Absolute Software Inc.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
1. When a user demands a refund immediately after buying the software, since we provide free trial versions for our users to test.
2. When a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the software, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
3. When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our software are stated clearly on our official site. (for example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our software).
4. When a user demands a refund, CD-ROM can not be refunded if it's been shipped.
Absolute Software 30-day Money Back Guarantee Policy – © Absolute Software, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Absolute Software, Inc.